Moltey's Madness: my speech
Finding myself in Me
- I am filled with surprises.
- I am finding my way home on a zebra.
- Knowing how to work hard is one of life's great mysteries.
- Silences teach us about ourselves. What did I learn? That I am in fact, Robin Hood.
- If I you reach inside me, you will find nothing. I am all exterior, no interior.
- I am not alone. I am an entire army in myself.
- I am my own carnival.
- I learned that angels are very close to me.
- I am a catcher of musical moments.
- I created the world and put myself in it.
- Maybe I should start my own fire department. Imagine me a firefighter. Actually, I am closer to a firelighter.
- Yesterday, there was a five-minute commercial break in my dream.
- I am a magical flashlight.
- Moltey has become friends with the foot.
- This depends on who you are. Are you me?
- I am truly a shining heap of awesomeness.
- Analyzing me can crash the universe.
In need of Adventure
- Time to wage all sorts of wars. Need to locate artillery.
- This isn't the local supermarket. This is China Town.
- Zinc roofs attract rats. I have a problem. Must welcome the rat catcher.
- If there is wood to be chopped, the one to chop it should be me!
- My meddling fingers make patterns everywhere.
- I am a MoLT, a MoLT with a BoLT, he dangerous, this MoLT?
- Oh look, a door. When I see such a thing, I have a great urge to open it. And walk inside. It brings me joy.
- I am the servant of all things mechanical.
- Sometimes I arm myself with a leg. Whack.
- I am eager to annoy you because you are a funny thing.
- I feel like a laser. I point into the future.
- I am here to kill water. After water is dead, I will burn fire. Next, who knows?
On the Worshippers of Boredom
- If gypsies had a soul, it would go away.
- Nowadays, everyone is British.
- Don't mention idiots by name, they are not worth of being remembered.
- You don't respond to my enthusiasm? You must be bitterness itself.
- They say I do not make sense. You wonder who they are? The vast majority.
- From the distance of two feet, you are indistinguishable from a briefcase.
- I am so regular, that if you pick me out of a line of five people and a briefcase, you would choose the briefcase.
- If the Earth would fall under my feet, I would not take notice.
- Everyone is screaming. Must cross them out. Die all!
- If I cared what you thought, I would listen.
- Enough killing dimensions. Need to replace you with a cuckoo clock.
- You never stood up for anything and became nothing.
- I like darkness. Stuff which happens outside bores me. Better not to see it.
- I have completely dissolved myself into the background. Am hidden forever now.
- As I have no first-hand knowledge of his mental capacities to store ridiculously repetitive information, by default, I presume that he is an idiot.
- I demonstrated how pathetic you are, even if you managed to pull your head through your ass.
- I am rapidly becoming someone else.
- Maps have no use to me. I will change the world to my liking.
- Soon I will come. All fish shall be diversified.
- I have reformed myself. Now I am back to my usual beautiful self, but in brighter colours.
- I want to grow up to be a tree.
- My brain vibrates and my power grows.
- Everyone is drunk, the green is rising, the sky is honey
and I make even less sense these days.
- The wind is in the clouds. A bucket of paint is falling down. A path appears. Now I can answer any question!
Evil and Trouble
- Pilgrims are attacking me with laughter.
- I am trapped in a cactus plantation.
- Your kind of people have influenced my kind of people. Now we are all perverted.
- Trouble causes itself. I just happen to be there when it happens.
- So bright outside. Light just begs to come in your eyes. You would think the light rays are bending just to make you miserable.
- The dark is also scary. It bit me.
- I thought my wife was ugly, but then found out she was a woman.
Harmony and Paradise
- Anger is perfection.
- You are in a meadow. Surrounded by raindrops. High voltage everywhere. The world doesn't know such a place.
- Storms are a happy event. They are a symphony of raindrops.
- My voice echos everywhere as if I am standing in a room full of mirrors.
- I whisper to flowers and tell them to grow.
- I sit with birds and we have lunch. They share with me various pieces of food they find.
- I donated all my weight to a bank. Now, I am weightless.
- Today, I learned that Canada is a democratic country so they should pay me to do whatever I want.
- There might be a method to my madness. Eventually.
- I am dancing and the world is spinning.
- I must find agreement between myself and... no one else.
- To avoid spoiling myself, I let others spoil me.
- It feels like I sold my soul to the devil to enter this paradise. But one soul is
not enough, probably I had to sell other people's souls as well.
- I lost all my moments of clarity and became a dream machine.
- Wolf's den is so far North, even the North Pole isn't that North.
- Fat people deserve to live in storage and only walk out on Christmas day.
- I wonder how without me can the structures here still stand?
Everything must have fell apart. And people too. Must put them back together.
- Do you know what powers the sun? My enthusiasm.
- I am made of mirrors! Come reflect in my wisdom!
Insults and Curses
- My expectations were low, but they were exceeded.
- The trumpeter is a fat little man. All he does is blow his breath into the trumpet. We should call him some more horrid names.
- One only needs to look at you and imagine: that
in the face of ugliness lurks a duckling.
- Everyone who you can point at is a freak, but it is rude to point at Moltey.
- I often suggest otherwise but my remarks are meant to be deceptive.
- You know what? You are a one-eyed bomb. You wink before you explode.
- I am going to put some skeletons in your closet.
- I would have more of a challenge playing a block of granite. But to be compared
with a block of granite is praise enough.
- I would bury you, alas I am a corpse myself.
- The rocks in my rock garden were all white. But all have blackened.
- You look at the sky with hope. All you get in return is snow in your face.
- The more I look at it, the more I don't see it.
- I am not a crop farmer and you are not a crop farmer. What are we doing here?
- I am my own silhouette.
- I saw a ghost... or rather, the lack of one.
- I am alone in the sea of lonely people.
- I was rearranged and became a shuffled soul.
- I understood that there was nothing under me and I fell.
- Did I just humiliate myself like you humiliate yourself?
- When I face the mirror, I see my back.
- I started organizing and organized myself into a mess. Must welcome the restorer.
- The possibly best failed to live up to its expectations.
Triumph and Justice
- I have created a skull and put it on my head. Now, I am glowing lantern.
- I can become a plastic cannon on demand. Or even two plastic cannons.
- If I was born a spaceship, I'd rise to such heights, that even the stars would be below me.
- The sky is the ground for those who walk on it.
- Imagine me a hero? I look so great on a horse, don't I?
- What was once nothing... will soon become everything.
- When I will turn myself into a block of wood, people will build furniture out of me.
- Today, I have bathed in luck and fought off the inconspicuous evil.
- To rise, one needs to welcome the elevator.
- From my heights, I look down at the stars.
- If you think I am mad, know this: I did it to myself.
- I exceeded myself and the universe crashed.
- Today, I did beauty to the beast.
- I want him to know that I live in a miracle of wonders and I am six times
- The creep I am trying to impress has gone alpha-zeta.
- My brick soul will soon be built into everyone's home.
- Here's an idea: glow in the dark candy, so that you can eat it in the dark.
- All corridors (except infinitely long and circular ones) end in walls.
- Don't talk to strangers, especially ones you don't know.
- If it weren't for zigzags, people would walk in straight lines.
- Pharmacists live like kings with all those drugs.
- Cities above permafrost are enchanted with snow all year round.
- I don't know the first thing about Latin, except that it is spoken in Latin America.
- They are what they appear, not who they claim to be.
- I am surely a better reader than you are a writer.
- A broom is falling. Must duck. No ducks to be found anywhere. Sadly, they are all extinct.
- They say pictures tell a thousand words, but in fact, a thousand words can tell a whole story.
- We should go hunt fish at night. With a flashlight of course.
- Can't be all my fault... I am not a bastard.
- I fold it in half. I fold it in half again, again and again until it can be folded in half no more.
- Face appears, crowd follows, riot starts. Safety is in the words.
© 2007-2011 by MoltenThinker (also known as Moltey)